A short interim blog on my refurbished Bachmann Caboose. This started life as a Bobber Caboose as found in the big haulers set. A strip down removing the wheels, chassis, and cupola from the main body, and then the ancillary items. This was followed by a clean down and removal of the original decals, and […]
Last year I bought two used Bachmann Jackson Sharpe carriages, with the intention of refurbishing them. Late last year I managed the first, but did not document any of the work. I have have just finished the second one and this is the work carried out: Repaint Metal railings E5 screw in LEDs Removal of […]
So today I added my first article, the conversion of a LGB Stainz to battery power remote control with Li-Po batteries and Deltang RC equipment.